City of St. Albans - Some Remote Options

TAX AND WATER/SEWER BILLS: Please Pay Online or set up autopay. You can also mail to City Hall or use the drop box to the right of the front door. Call (802) 524-1500 with questions. The City Clerk's office is not accepting appointments for bill payment.

PERMITTING & LISTER’S OFFICE: If you need to apply for a zoning/building permit, or need lister cards and permitting files, many forms are online or we can mail or email items to you. Please contact Sara Bennett at or 802-524-1500 ext. 262.

LAND RECORDS RESEARCH: Our land records can be found online dating back to 1897. We cannot conduct research for anyone regardless of the current situation. Please visit for more information. 


City Clerk/Treasurer
Nicole Robtoy at or 802-524-1500 ext. 264

Sara Bennett at or 802-524-1500 ext.262


Official website of the City of Saint Albans, Vermont | (802) 524-1500 |