Name/Address Change Form

For City residents who need to change their address and/or name for property tax and/or water account purposes, please complete and return the form below. This form also applies to Town residents for water accounts only. All name or new owner changes must be accompanied with proper documentation (i.e. Property Transfer Tax Return or Court Order).



Official website of the City of Saint Albans, Vermont | (802) 524-1500 |