Water Bill Financial Assistance

The Department of Public Service has a grant program to help pay past due municipal and non-regulated water and wastewater/sewer bills.   If you lost income because of COVID-19,  please apply for the grant at the Department of Public Service website.  The deadline for these applications is December 15, 2020.    If you need assistance, please contact the Department of Public Service Consumer Affairs and Public Information Division at 1-800-622-4496 or PSD.Consumer@Vermont.gov.  If you’re unable to apply online, contact your local community action agency.

Official website of the City of Saint Albans, Vermont | (802) 524-1500 |