City Permitting Tip

Maintenance vs. Permit:

The honey-do list is getting longer (and louder) and you finally decide to tackle a couple of the biggies. Do you need a permit? Any structural change, addition or modification to an existing structure – you might need a permit. Adding another structure to the property – probably need one here too. Normal maintenance to what you already have – probably not. Not sure? We can help – stop by or give us a call (802) 524-1500 ext. 262. City of St. Albans.

Official website of the City of Saint Albans, Vermont | (802) 524-1500 |