CITY PERMITTING TIP: Certificates of Compliance

You’re getting ready to sell your house and your real estate agent asks, “Do you have a Certificate of Compliance?” You say, “A Certificoot a Who?” A Certificate of Compliance! It's a letter from the Permitting Office that you, the seller, bring to the closing. It gives your future buyer a sense of confidence that their new home will meet all zoning regulations. They're easy. You fill out an application, make a sketch of the property and bring it in along with a check for the filing fees. In fact, we might already have a sketch you can use to get the process started. We can help – stop by or give us a call (802) 524-1500 ext. 262. City of St. Albans.
Official website of the City of Saint Albans, Vermont | (802) 524-1500 |