Thinking about a little fence work? Do you need a permit? Well, if it is a new fence or if you are replacing an existing fence with different materials then, probably yes. Maintenance or repairs to your good old fence, probably not. Not sure? We can help – stop by or give us a call (802) 524-1500 *262.  - City Permitting Office, St. Albans City Hall.
Official website of the City of Saint Albans, Vermont | (802) 524-1500 |